Date field showing only variables (solved)

pier67

Pierantonio
I am using Joomla 3.8 and Fabrik 3.7 with lates update from Github.
I have a date plugin in a form that I use as a redirect filter.
If I pick a date from datepicker or write into the field, when exit from field, it display only php variables %d-%m-%Y. The date is correctly stored, but won't display correctly in module field.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Thank you.

I have a date plugin in a form that I use as a redirect filter.

Not sure what you mean by a "redirect filter". Do you mean just a regular element list filter, that appears above the list?

-- hugh

I mean a regular date element that will be passed to a redirect plugin to search for dates in a landing page. Not sure this is important, because issue happens not on form submit but just when you click outside the date field or when you pick a date from datepicker.

It works!!!
The wrong format was remain from a database import, and in the prevous installation it works, so I though that there was no need to touch it.
Thank you so much.

My previous Fabrik version was 3.0.6.3. I installed the latest Fabrik on a fresh 3.7 Joomla site, so it was not an update. Then I imported old db so the only issue was related to date format.

Oh yeah, sorry, it was 3.0 to 3.1+ where that formatting changed. 3.0 was a transitional release when J! 2.5 was first released, and 3.1 was when the first of the J! 3.x series was released (and changed how J!'s date API works).

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back