Date Format issue in 3.6v and joomla 3.7.2

sobha

Hi,

I have upgraded fabrik to 3.6 and joomla to 3.7.2. After that i notice that few thing for my lists and form pages in the front end are chagned.

Some of the issues i have resolved, now i found that the data format is changed in one of my page.
I have changed tried by changing UTC to local and vice versa, but not luck. Also i was not able to submit the form.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEvent' of null
at Object.watchGroupButtons (form.js:1630)
at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js?67448ef?:38)
at Object.setUp (form.js:263)
at Object.e.extend.$owner (mootools-core.js?67448ef?:38)
at Object.setUpAll (form.js:108)
at Object.e.extend.$owner [as setUpAll] (mootools-core.js?67448ef?:38)
at Object.initialize (form.js:69)
at Object.<anonymous> (mootools-more.js?67448ef?:27)
at Object.e.extend.$owner [as initialize] (mootools-core.js?67448ef?:38)
at new <anonymous> (mootools-core.js?67448ef?:37)

Attachments

• datefield-issue.png
    datefield-issue.png
    346 KB · Views: 29
As posted in your other threads you have upgraded from J!2.5, Fabrik3.0 which is not a simple upgrade but a migration
You have to adapt your element settings, especially the date element
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/migrating-fabrik3-0-9-to-fabrik3-1-j-3-4/

Additionally:
in your other threads your Joomla template or some 3rd party components were overriding the standard Joomla jQuery

So please make sure to have a complete migration and nothing overriding jQuery.

Hi,

yes, I have checked all the 3rd party components to check the issue. Now i am at the end of my migration (almost its done 95%), all other issues regarding both frontend and backend were solved.

Now checking the issues related to lists/form/google map pages as it would really difficult for me to do a fresh migration / quitting this. Also i am running in out of time. Could you please help me here to solve these issues. That would be a really great help to me!

If you'd like to take out a support sub, I'd be happy to help.

I know I've said this 3 times already, but I really can't afford to help with migrations from 3 year old versions of Fabrik / Joomla in Community support. I wish I could, but I have bills to pay.

-- hugh

Back