date problem

maguiva

Since I updated to github fabrik-3.0b-440-g620e793
I have encounter this problem with date element:

Whenever I add a new record with a date involved (all of them) it appear in the first place 2 date tables in the form.

See image 1.

Second, at the moment of saving it, I have the following error:

date format unknown for 25-Ene-2011 replacing with todays date.

and it puts the date with year 1999.

See image 2.

This happens not only with the new date elements I crate, but also with the previous elements wich I had no problem before.

It is not a big deal the problem because I can edit the date and make it right but it is anoying to have the error mesage everytime I update or creat a record.

Before the github update I have not had this issue.

Regards

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 239
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 225
hi

the issue of the two calendars appearing should be fixed now.
Can you post a screen shot of your date element so I can try to replicate the other issue

thx
Rob

Thanks Rob.

I am attaching the screen shot. If you need something else please let me know.

Regards

Attachments

• date element.png
    date element.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 237
The problem seems to be with the %b in the date format.

I have been using the format %d-%b-%Y without any problem, but now I am getting the error. If I change to %d-%m-%Y there is no problem.

How can I have the moth abrev. like jan, feb, mar, instead of the month number for the date?

Regards

Strange, the PHP manual says you need 'M'.

M A short textual representation of a month, three letters Jan through Dec

However trying that it doesn't work.

You are suggesting 'b' which I can't see in the manual, but that actually works on my system....

Attachments

• date.png
    date.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 217
we've had some issues with the date element, which we believe are now fixed at github, could you update from there and test again please? I tested locally with the form format '%d-%b-%Y' and it works ok for me

This is the error I am getting:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class DateTimeZone could not be converted to string in /opt/lampp/htdocs/web_calidad/libraries/joomla/factory.php on line 484

Regards

The issue of two date tables have been resolved. I am not sure whether it is resolved in GITHUB 440 or not.
so update again to the latest version.
Also update your joomla. for Joomla version 1.7 the latest release is 1.7.4 whereas yours is showing 1.7.0 if you don't want to upgrade your joomla version to 2.5.

I have updated to Joomla 1.7.4 and last github and the date problem is solved.

Thanks.

One question, is fabrik 3 compatible with joomla 2.5? I tried to update to J2.5 I am getting blank whenever I try to acces a table.

Regards

Fabrik 3.0.3 is compatible with Joomla 2.5. The problem you are facing is may be you are using some third party Template, which is not compatible with Joomla 2.5.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back