Default forms displays just one byte of each field: SVN 779

Roland

Hi Rob,

starting with SVN 779 the fabrik default form displays just the first byte of each field! If I add data to a field, everything is saved correctly but on opening once again there is only the first byte shown once again.
I don't understand why this just happens with one of my tables and the other three tables work but I could not find an error in the table.
The error also appears in my personal template while alle personal templates for the other tables work as well.

The error for me is still in the latest SVN 827.
Could you check please, if there is an error in fabrik?

Roland

Hi Roland

Wow never heard of this issue before, could you point me to the page where this is happening?

hi Roland

Sorry about that, I reply to so many posts I get a bit lost with whose site is whose :D
My parents are visiting this weekend so I won't be able to take a look, perhaps next weekend? Can you bump this post closer to the date, as to remind me?

Thanks Rob

Hi Rob,

that's o.k. for me. If you keep my PM we can try in a week.
Have a nice weekend.

Roland

Error if group is set to "Repeat group button" = Show

Hi Rob,

I think I know now the conditions to get this error:
If you set a group to "Repeat group button" = "Show" then the default form just displays the first byte of each field!
Tested with SVN 862. Same behaviour on any of my tables. As I told you, it started with SVN 779.

Roland

thanks for pin pointing that I will check it out and fix it today

Cheers
Rob

SVN 863: invalig argument in view.html.php

Hi Rob,

thank you but I think the changes in SVN 863 causes a new error message in the frontend table view:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in W:\www\oldenbourg\html-data\verlag\gwz\components\com_fabrik\views\table\view.html.php on line 302

Roland

hmm odd - I cant see why that notice would be generated.
Ive added a check into the SVN that should remove the warning

cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back