Default value "ALL" in FILTER

fsrus

Hello! Could you help me how can I remove the default value "ALL" from FILTER?
As far as I understand, there isn't special setting in preference of list/element. In what place of code I can fix it? Thank you in advance!

I have now
<select id="ctl_judge_act___season_0value" name="fabrik___filter[list_6_com_fabrik_6][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " size="1" data-filter-name="ctl_judge_act___season">
<option value="" selected="selected">All</option>
<option value="2">2017-2018</option>
<option value="1">2016-2017</option>
</select>

I want
<select id="ctl_judge_act___season_0value" name="fabrik___filter[list_6_com_fabrik_6][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " size="1" data-filter-name="ctl_judge_act___season">
<option value="2" selected="selected">2017-2018</option>
<option value="1">2016-2017</option>
</select>

If you'd like to take out a Pro sub, we'd be happy to provide 24 hour response turnaround. A Standard sub guarantees 3 working days. In the free Community support, you get support from the community as and when anyone feels like helping. Complaining that you aren't getting free support within 24 hours of posting a question isn't typically a good way of encouraging people to help.

To answer your question, no, there isn't an option to not show the "All".

In what place of code I can fix it?

The options for the dropdown filters are built in the getFilter() method in the main element models (./components/com_fabrik/models/element.php and elementlist.php), which are overridden in some specific element models (like ./plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/databasejoin.php). The actual dropdown menu is built from those option in the selectFilter() method in the same files.

So for elements which don't override the generic element model's getFilter, the "All" option is added at line 3287 in element.php ...

Code:
            if (!in_array($element->filter_type, array('checkbox', 'multiselect')))
            {
                array_unshift($rows, JHTML::_('select.option', '', $this->filterSelectLabel()));
            }

-- hugh

Thank you for answer!
I can't join on favrikar.com((! There is an error every time, when I try to do this! I tried to use any e-mail of different domain, but it didn't help to solve this problem! When I try to login, I see an error: "Login error! You have not activated your account". But I didn't get any messages with confirmation ((

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back