dropdown/radiobutt elements problem with multiple connections

p38

I am sure no one has used the dropdown/radiobutton in this way before, otherwise it would ahve bene picked up already.

2 connections,
  • jooml site db and
  • vtiger db
the element home_language_code resides on the vtiger db connection and the element WAS defined as field

am trying to configure a dropdown or radio element, so it will change from a field to text.

When it asks if I can change the type, I get the error

1146 Table 'vtiger_db.odi_fabrik_joins' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE odi_fabrik_joins SET table_key = 'home_language_code' WHERE join_from_table = 'students' AND table_key = 'home_language_code'

It looks like somehow it assumes odi_fabrik_joins table resides under the vtiger connection, whereas in fact it resides under the site connection.

Why it is trying to execute an sql statement I am not sure, as it is a dropdown/radiobutton with params

If I change the fieldtype to text in the database, and repeat the process, it all works fine. So this error only happens when it needs to change the fieldtype in the db

Paul

PS: Further update - This occurs with any element type when the db structure needs to change,

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back