Solved E-mail Function won't work

arief8992@gmail.com

Joomla & Fabrik Fan
Hello,
I am using Joomla 5.1 and Fabrik 4.0 the email function won't work. The message is 1 emails sent, but I don't find in inbox or SPAM. I am using SMTP with Sendgrid & tested works.

Please find below log error:

Warning: Undefined array key "name" in ROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php on line 527

Warning: Undefined array key "title" in ROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php on line 527

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$formModel is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/controllers/email.php on line 75

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$listModel is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/controllers/email.php on line 76

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 353

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Filesystemstorage::$params is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/adaptor.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$buttonAction is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 124

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$context is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 125

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$filterKey is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 304

Warning: Undefined array key "name" in ROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php on line 527

Warning: Undefined array key "title" in ROOT/libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Document/PartialDocument.php on line 527

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$listModel is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/controllers/email.php on line 104

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$filepath is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 397

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 353

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Filesystemstorage::$params is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/adaptor.php on line 41

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$buttonAction is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 124

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$context is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 125

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ListEmail::$filterKey is deprecated in ROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/plugin-list.php on line 304

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 472

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in ROOT/plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 472

Thanks

Probably you should do a git-update. I saw there have been changes made to the PartialDocument.php.

These are no errors, only warnings and deprecated notices (which are partly already fixed, see @wezetel answer above).
They will vanish if you lower your J! error reporting level.

List email plugin is definitively working.

Make sure you have correct settings. E.g. "str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject)" looks as if you don't have a subject.

Thank you Wezetel and Troester.

Have any one tested on Joomla 5.1? After I uploaded I cannot access to mydomain/administrator:

Error 403 - Forbidden​

You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges.

And if I access mydomain I got:

Environment Setup Incomplete​

It looks like you are trying to run Joomla! from our git repository. To do so requires you complete a couple of extra steps first.

I set the all permission to 705: administrator, components, libraries, media, modules, and plugins.

I have tried two different ways:
- FTP
- Upload zip and extracted.

Please advise. Thanks.

Have any one tested on Joomla 5.1? After I uploaded I cannot access to mydomain/administrator:
What did you upload? Joomla 5.1 or Fabrik git-version?

If I google around your 'Environment ...' message seems to be a problem with your Joomla installation and has nothing to do with Fabrik.

Troester and Wezetel,

I downloaded the file from Bitbucket as attached picture (fabrikar-fabrik-849303caafdd.zip).
Then two steps I did:
1. I loaded with FTP, then unzip them. It won't work. Then second step I tried
2. Unzip the file in my laptop then upload one by one the folders with FTP.

Let me try again and I will see.

Attachments

• Download.png
    Download.png
    123 KB · Views: 12
1. I loaded with FTP, then unzip them. It won't work. Then second step I tried
As in the instructions mentioned: the downloaded file is NOT installable.
Extract the zip-file and zip the mentioned folders (a bit different currently, than the image in the instructions, as now the unnecessary elements are not included in the originial zip-file) them again WITHOUT the containing folder.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back