Email Template

r.visinoni

I don't understan where I can find the directory with emailform template.
I create a form, and then added a plug-in email.

Where it ask me to select php/html template, I would like to create mine with placeholders I need. But I don't understan where it should be located.

Thanks in advance

Riccardo

[20-01, 16:18] r.visinoni Someone can please tell me where I can find email tmpl on fabrik 3.0b, I cannot find the correct directiry [20-01, 16:30] troester should be in your-site\plugins\fabrik_form\email\tmpl

I assume this is now answered

It's really easy once you get it sorted, just create the email template, insert the placeholders you want to use, in the format {your_full___elementname}, and then upload it to that directory, then select, as you said, from the drop down menu in the form area. Mailchimp has a bunch of free basic templates that you can download in a zip here http://mailchimp.com/resources/html-email-templates/, then just add your text and placeholders, upload and your done!

Thanks a lot,
now I'm trying to create an e-mail form and have this problem.

I create Conditional Dropdown menu

First I have to choose from a category, after choosing category, another dropdown menu is visualized and now I can choose the item from this category.

On the email I must send I would like to see only the category choosen and the item choosen. How is it possible? I don't want to see all the other category not choosen from the client.

E.G.

CATEGORY: SPORT
JOB

If i select SPORT on the form I visualize another dropdown menu

SPORT: SOCCER
VOLLEY

If I select JOB on the form I visualize another dropdown menu

JOB: ENGINEER
MECHANIC

I only want to see the cathegory choosen an the item selected.

hi r.visinoni,

if i understand you correctly, isn't it possible to just include the elements you want in your email template?

so for example:

this person selected the category:

{your_group___categoryname}

and the item:

{your_group___itemname}

if those fields (aka elements) are being saved in your database table then you should be able to reference them.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back