Email userid after form

paulknox

Hi.. Im trying to create a simple feedback form. public can access the form.

The form has 2 identifiers, one is the userid which is selected via a drop down and the second is a random number. The idea is that someone is given the userid and selects this first and then completes the rest of the form.

When the form is submitted what i want to do is send an email to the email address of the user who is identified with the userid.

I'm struggling to get the right php and not sure where i can do a an email placeholder or need to do as php after the form is submitted!?

Any help would be great!

there is a notification form plugin which might do what you are looking for ? If not, there is a also an email form plugin. You can use this placeholder to be replaced with the current logged user's mail : {$my->email}. I don't think you have to write any php script.

Thanks for the tip.... the only issue is that the person filling in the form wont be logged on.... its an anonymous form and i want the user identified via the userid just to be notified when someones filled in the form about them, does that make sense?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back