Error 500 - DateTime - Timezone couldn't be found in the database

Hello,

I get the following error message when I filter the data of the list using the filter type "Range" for the date element and try to update any row using the list plugins, "update column":

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Lun 1 Feb 21 - 00:00) at position 0 (L): The timezone could not be found in the database

I use the below time format and I obtain the requested result. However, as soon as I try to update any row using the update column list plugin, it triggers a fatal error.
View attachment 18992
Joomla! 3.9.23
Fabrik 3.9.2
Protostar
PHP 7.4.13

Any idea why and how I can fix it, please?

Thank you

Last edited:
Date formats with text (and/or slashes) are not working well in all cases.
Try with a simpler one.

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this format is requested by the school. Please note that the correct results are displayed with no error message. The error message occurs when I use the plugin update column on any row of. Is there another option to deal with it?

So what are you doing exactly in the update_col? Are you somewhere using {your-date} instead of {your-date_raw}?

First, before using the update column plugin, I filter the table by date. Below are the settings of the filter of the date element. Then, I select the rows I need to update and click on update column plugin to amend a field. Please note that the field I amend is not a date. Also, if the selection has not been previously filtered by date, the "list update column plugin" is working perfectly. I get the 500 error message only when the table is filtered by date.
upload_2021-1-12_11-1-9.png

Which "user selectable elements"?
Update_col is using (a part of) the advanced search code (because of ???) and this has sometimes strange effects. So select ONLY the element(s) you need
upload_2021-1-12_13-21-35.png
If this doesn't help I think you can't use update_col.

A selection of 11 elements is already set up. The plugin is working if I don't apply it to a selection of preselected rows by date. It would be very useful to use this plugin on rows that are previously been displayed following a filter by date.

upload_2021-1-12_12-59-13.png

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back