Error add record in ajaxif link

josueben

When i tried to add a record in a list with ajaxif link add the record, but shows the following:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

If i add the record without the ajaxif link it works fine.

Usually this is coming from an error message in the network response.
Check with a browser dev tool.

Do you have form plugins?

I don't have form plugins .... I used a browser dev tool, but i can't see what is happening ... Only shows the error with the ajaxif link

The expected JSON string (or - in this case - the error message breaking this JSON string) can be seen in the dev tool in "Network", then usually the latest "GET...", "Response" tab

Do you have a link?

The previous message (SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data) it was using Firefox. Using Chrome the message is: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

This message is only a result of some message inside the network response. It's expecting a JSON string but getting something like
Code:
<b> Error:....

In chrome's inspect select the network tab
Select the request that is fired by the link
On the right hand side select the "Response" tab
this should show you the entire PHP error/warning/notice that was generated
Copy and paste it here, so we can advise further

thx
Rob

this is the code:

<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 0 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___Actual in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___estado_mov in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 1 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined offset: 1 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___Actual in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: qgpc2_app_inventarios_movimientos___estado_mov in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>118</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in <b>/home/bartplatform/mendez.bartplatform.com/components/com_fabrik/models/validation_rule.php</b> on line <b>119</b><br />
{"msg":"Registro a\u00f1adido\/actualizado","url":"https:\/\/mendez.bartplatform.com\/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=31&Itemid=504","baseRedirect":true,"rowid":"658","suppressMsg":false}

These code lines don't match the recent code.
Which exact Fabrik and Joomla version are you running?

I'll have to get on to your site and check this out. Could you let me know which site this is on and which form id?
Also could you provide ftp details in that site's "my sites" form so I can fix it for you

Cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back