Error During List Creation

fiveten

I get this error when trying to create a list. I looked in the install package for the databasejoin plugin. There doesn't appear to be one available.

Code:
[B]Notice[/B]:  Undefined variable: ordering in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php[/B] on line [B]917[/B]

[B]Notice[/B]:  Undefined variable: ordering in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php[/B] on line [B]972[/B]

[B]Notice[/B]:  Undefined variable: ordering in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\administrator\components\com_fabrik\models\list.php[/B] on line [B]974[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php) [[URL="http://localhost/joomla16/administrator/function.require-once"]function.require-once[/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\plugins\fabrik_element\user\user.php[/B] on line [B]13[/B]

[B]Fatal error[/B]:  require_once() [[URL="http://localhost/joomla16/administrator/function.require"]function.require[/URL]]:  Failed opening required  'C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\plugins\fabrik_element\databasejoin\databasejoin.php'  (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in [B]C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\plugins\fabrik_element\user\user.php[/B] on line [B]13[/B]

hi

If you just installed the component then you will need to install the plug-ins individually. If you download the pkg_fabrik_3.0pre-alpha.zip file then inside there is a folder called 'packages' where you will find all the individual plugins

There is something wrong with the user element: the error is gone if user element plugin is disabled
All fabrik plugins are disabled after installation
Creating list: connection dropdown should be set to default connection

After creating a list + one field element: saving the first row brings
Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_last_error() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\components\com_fabrik\helpers\parent.php on line 867
the data is in the DB, but every call to "view data" (list or form, backend; also frontend) throws this error again

No error as long as DB table is empty (deleting the row with phpMyyAdmin)

Deleting a list deletes form/group/elements without asking, but they are listed in element's form and group dropdown (because they are still in DB with published=-2?)

hi

If you just installed the component then you will need to install the plug-ins individually. If you download the pkg_fabrik_3.0pre-alpha.zip file then inside there is a folder called 'packages' where you will find all the individual plugins

Rob,

I installed the package and enabled the plugins. I can't find the databasejoin plugin anywhere in the install package.

@troeser
Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_last_error() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\components\com_fabrik\hel pers\parent.php on line 867

what version of PHP are you runnning? I have a feeling that that method is only in PHP 5.3

@fiveten
I installed the package and enabled the plugins. I can't find the databasejoin plugin anywhere in the install package.
Woops! hehe yup looks like the ant script wasn't set up to build that zip
I've attached it in this thread

-Rogb

Attachments

• plg_fabrik_element_databasejoin_3.0pre-alpha2.zip
    20.3 KB · Views: 307
ah well we should support 5.2 (that's the minimum for Joomla).
So in components/com_fabirk/helpers/parent.php

try replacing around line 874:

Code:
$data = (json_last_error() == JSON_ERROR_NONE) ? $json : $data;

with

Code:
$data = is_null($json) ? $data : $json;

:) This did it.

I just realized the new trash concept, so it is ok to show deleted forms/groups in the element filters (maybe you could concat a state symbol?)

Updated to SVN: List creation
Warning: require_once(fabrikmodelform.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'fabrikmodelform.php' (include_path='.;\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla16\components\com_fabrik\models\form.php on line 13

Trash:
in element listing "select group" is ok, "select form" shows deleted forms

deleted forms also are shown when creating a form menu item

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back