error element : fileUpload

Arnaud

Hello I use FileUpload in form tool is not one way to the modal window

I sent elements fileUpload perfectly and everything works, but I realized that when an image is passed in resolution of one can almost 1500px it does not indicate a download error but is completely bug fabrik (see screen attached error), I started thinking about the resolution of the print. .. for example if I take a picture that passes smoothly at 1300px and I develop at 1600px and more the form back to me php errors

Could you help me create a simple text and why a simple error message does not appear to inform the user that his image is too big?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• erreur-fabrikUpload.png
    erreur-fabrikUpload.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 78
These are no error messages but notices and I don't think they are related to an image resolution. They should be gone if you set your Joomla error reporting level to standard or none.
With a recent GitHub update they shouldn't be thrown at all.

You can set the "Maximum File Size (Kb)" in the fileupload element settings (the default setting depends on your server and/or Joomla settings).

Hello Troester, thank you for answering my problem,
I checked the error reports and the settings are set to "default" I even try "no report", but the problem is still displayed and the form is stopped.
I also looked at the side of the configured file 65536 Ko my image made: 2.22Mo for me it is not a problem of resolution, only the change of resolution of this image allows me or not to download.

like you another idea?

1.png

2.png

3.png

What do you mean with "change of resolution"?

With error reporting "none" it really shouldn't show notices.

Yes I understand but when I set the parameters on none the message "notice" always appears, and the form does not succeed, when I speak of resolution I speak about the dimensions of the images in px, if I try with an image of 1300px wide for example and less everything works perfectly if against I resize this image 1600px and more notices messages appears and everything stops

But where do you "resize"? On your PC before uploading or by settings in the fileupload element?

Resize from 1300px to 1600px will increase the file size (and doesn't make sense, there will be not more information in the picture by making it a bigger size).

Yes sorry I reframe my image on my computer before downloading on the form,
to better understand me understand what you have forced to look for easily if you have solved the problem that I realized the hindrancer (on my computer) image that does not go to the form from 1300px the image this met a problem and is no problem displayed, so I also tried to crop the images that have no problem and have been formatted at about 1450px the images are no longer passed and fabrik plant ... (I'm not looking to put pictures in big, but some users can not continue to complain.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back