Errors after migration to new version of linux server

Hi,

I try actualise my Joomla by migration from computer with linux-debian-6.0.3 to other computer with linux-debian-7.4.0.

After transfering filesystem and database to new linux-debian-7.4.0 it shows a numbers of errors at top of Joomla page - this is displayed when Error Reporting is set to Maximum. When Error Reporting is set to none then all looks OK.

I was installed my Joomla on old-linux-server many time ago and i can't remember if there is need to set some settings for example in php on linux-server?

I have:
Old debian 6.0.3:
PHP Version 5.3.3-7 + squeeze18
mysql -> Client API version -- 5.1.49
New debian 7.4.0
PHP Version 5.4.4-14 + deb7 u7.
mysql -> Client API version -- 5.5.35

the errors are:
Code:
Strict Standards: Declaration of JCacheControllerPage::store() should be compatible with JCacheController::store($data, $id, $group = NULL) in /var/www/cc.joomla/libraries/joomla/cache/controller/page.php on line 199

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php on line 33

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php on line 35

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php on line 36

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumirouter/jumirouter.php on line 55

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line 25

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/cc.joomla/plugins/system/jumi/jumi.php on line 29
and:
Code:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /var/www/cc.joomla/modules/mod_maximenuck/helper.php on line 185

I have actualized my Joomla to newest version 2.5.18 and also Jumi and Maxi Menu CK to newest versions.

The problem when Error Reports is set to maximum is also that for fabrik list at fron-end and also for all fabrik-menu at admin-panel fonts are bigger that in normal case ( on old server and now when Errors Reports is set to none)

Can anyone can help what should be set in php or something other to solve this errors?

None of these messages is related to fabrik.

Strict standard messages should show only with Joomla error reporting=developper.
Setting error reporting to "simple" should stop strict standard + warning.

Any of such messages can break fabrik if it's going into a network response where fabrik is expecting e.g. a json string.

Reactions: rob
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back