[Fabrik 1.06] Add element - blank page

emphyrio

One of my sites is (unfortunately) still on Fabrik 1.06 (I know, I'm planning to upgrade to J1.5/F2.0) but they suddenly have an issue with Fabrik where they are unable to add or edit any element. A blank screen appears, without any error messages (JS, PHP, nothing).

I searched the forums, and found some posts with people having the same issue. Most of these issues occurred after updating Fabrik, but I didn?t change anything for a pretty long time on this site. Also, my PHP memory limit is 128 MB so that should be fine as well. I checked the database, the only recent Fabrik activity was the adding of a group. It had a colon in it's name which I removed, but I still can't edit or add elements.

Just checked the IIS log file, it shows a 301 (redirection) for that page, followed by a 200 (success). Seems okay to me...

Edit: I just activated PHP error logging and found two errors:
PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in F:\WWW\amstelring\components\com_fabrik\fabrik_table.class.php on line 1310
This error went away after setting allow_call_time_pass_reference to ON in php.ini.

PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in F:\WWW\amstelring\offline.php on line 25
This one won't go away.

Could you give some advice?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back