Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

achartier

Administrator
Staff member
As of today, February 1, 2024, your Fabrik development team is please to announce the release of our first official Fabrik V4.0. It has been a long time coming with many milestones along the way. We have to thank Henk van Klinken for his tenacity and determination to get Fabrik working on Joomla 4. His leadership brought along myself, achartier/Alex, and troester/Beate to finish it up. It is unfortunate Henk is no longer with us to see his baby born.

Henk also did a lot of work rewriting the Fabrik core to implement the newer J4 & J5 interfaces. That work will hopefully continue.

In the mean time, head on over to our download section and get yourself a fresh copy of Fabrik.

One thing that has now been reinstated is the J! updater, so as we make newer releases you will see them available in the extensions update section of your administration.

Thank you all !! I cannot stress enough how useful and versatile Fabrik is. The deeper you get into it the more you see how circumspect the developers are/were. It changes the lives of some of the poorest here in Kenya by helping charity organisation improve their efficiency. And it runs on a platform that has a Swahili name :-D
Asante sana!

Bonjour
Et un grand merci à toute l'équipe pour ce formidable travail.
Fabrik est pour moi qui gère le site d'une association un outil formidable !
Gilbert

A magnificent achievement, can't thank you all enough. Just a pity that Henk didn't live to see version 4.0.

I can't think of any other tool better than Fabrik, and now that it supports Joomla 4, the future can only get better.

Thank you the team, Henk, Alex, Beate, excellent job Fabrik is a great really great extention. I use it all days, on J4 anf J5 now, and the mix of Fabrik and MySql views/triggers is for me really perfect to build powerfull websites.

Thank you very much for all the work you have done. I use Fabrik for both personal and business use. You have done an excellent job and created a fantastic product. Thanks thanks thanks

I am willing to subscribe to get premium support. please let me know is there are any for Fabrik4.

MAN!!! these are the sweetest news!
'Thank you' is not enough, I will see for the company that I work for to make a good donation soon.
Fabrik changed my life, because even though I am not a developer, it helped me crystalize all my previous knowledge in a thriving platform, daily used by more than 100 people and more than 80k working records.
The future of my platform sure looks bright with Fabrik at its core.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back