Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.8-1265-g0697ee0 AdminBootstrap template issue

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting ':' in D:\localweb\pgtest\administrator\components\com_fabrik\views\lists\tmpl\bootstrap.php on line 112
and this is :
Code:
<?php else ; ?>

On other hand I've a other version of FB with :
Code:
<?php } else {?>

So I could update this ligne with older's ligne version ?

My fabrik install has:
PHP:
<?php } else {?>
And this looks correct to me and is in the appropriate style for the matching if statement.

Arf ... is it the good way ?
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/
the link done for the FB3.1 for j3.1 :
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/zipball/joomla3

SAME WAY as :
Direct https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/joomla3
and the Download ZIP ?

Because I do both ways ....read gitHub commit by mail and see a BIG activity so I click mail and do direct Github link four sources ... and on an other hand I'm here and see commit annonces so Update by the wiki way !

An other question in this Forum, the "Latest Commit" annonces in the right div, are for ONE version ... witche one, both ? Do we have to anderstand that, if a merge master is done (and so publish in this div and = Validate by Rob & staff) it's for both, 3.0X and 3.1 ?
Because a big stuff inside this box this last weeks .... Or we have to check always the commit on Git for the 3.1 branch, if we want to stay tune ?
I know there's a Git thread scotch in this forum .... gonna look the video ! .....

I ask you because I know you had taking time, for the " curving anderstanding knowledge GitHub services " ;)

... Why we don't have same files under latest version ...

There is an alternative way - which is to register with Github (which allows you to "watch" the Fabrik/fabrik repo and receive emails for any PRs, issues etc.) and then to use the GitHub for Windows application to store a clone of the fabrik/fabrik repo or your own forked repo on your PC.

If your dev Joomla environment is running on your PC too, you can put the clone directly in the server Joomla directories and get the updates at the click of a button.

You can either create a local clone directly from the fabrik/fabrik repo (if you only want a read-only copy) which is easiest to keep updated since you can just use the GitHub for Windows sync button to keep it up to date. Or if you want to contribute, you can take a fork on GitHub web site and then clone that into GitHub for Windows - which allows you to create new branches, push them to GitHub and then create a PR from them, but which also means that you need to learn how to update the clone from the fabrik/fabrik repo and then push that back to GitHub.

I know from experience that there is quite a steep learning curve for Git (and GitHub for Windows only deals with the simple stuff - very quickly you will go beyond this and need to learn the various things you need to do using the Git command line). If you want to contribute, I will be happy to help you learn how to do Git or alternatively create PRs for you if you send me the files you have changed in order to save you the learning curve.

S

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back