Fabrik List URL

hvarun

Hi,

I have a menu in my application where each element loads the fabrik lists on click.

i am observing a strange behavior.
on click of a button on home page I navigate to the menu itemID 114 using the url as below
"index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&Itemid=114" where the menu Item 114 is launching the list ID 3.

Doing this load the page with the other menu loading at the Main Menu Position.

if i click the same menu item again, it changes the URL as below. where the "&" is replaced with "&"

"index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=3&Itemid=114"

Due to this URL change, the page which is assigned to a different template than the home page template is not applied and the loaded menu disappears from the position.

It i again restored back if i manually edit the url to remove amp;

what needs to be done here in order to fix this navigation url issue?

You are probably using the 3.7.1 Joomla version. There is a bug in that version regarding the "&" in the urls replaced by "&amps;". Ugrading to 3.7.2 fixes this (and other things too).

You are probably using the 3.7.1 Joomla version. There is a bug in that version regarding the "&" in the urls replaced by "&amps;". Ugrading to 3.7.2 fixes this (and other things too).

thanks for the response. when i try to upgrade getting an error as below. what can be done for this. ?

Warning: get_headers(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\administrator\components\com_joomlaupdate\models\default.php on line 254

Warning: get_headers(): Failed to enable crypto in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\administrator\components\com_joomlaupdate\models\default.php on line 254

Warning: get_headers(https://downloads.joomla.org/cms/joomla3/3-7-2/Joomla_3.7.2-Stable-Update_Package.zip): failed to open stream: operation failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\administrator\components\com_joomlaupdate\models\default.php on line 254

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\administrator\components\com_joomlaupdate\models\default.php on line 254

That's a problem on your server, with your 'cacert' file. I can't really help.

If you can't fix that, just download the 3.7.2 update package and install it by hand.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back