Fabrik to Display images from the database

tarakm87

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this product. I have a database of the contacts which has associated images. I am storing path of the images into the database not the real image. I want to display images into the form how could i do it.

Thanks,
Tarak Patel

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this product. I have a database of the contacts which has associated images. I am storing path of the images into the database not the real image. I want to display images into the form how could i do it.

Thanks,
Tarak Patel

Hi, for my web I have created a slide-show type visualization for this purpose. It is very easy: you just select the name of the column (element) containing the images. Then you create a link to your visualisation from your menu. But you should know that you may need to update to the latest github version of Fabric since older versions require that you have image elements in all rows of your table (see http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32250&highlight=slideshow)

Hey i checked it out...But the table is not from fabrik and when i set the connection to site database i can only see tables for fabrik only....may i know how to get this thing done???

Thanks a lott or replying

I am new in this too, so that I am not sure how you can get the info directly from your table. May be creating in Fabrik a list with the same name and elements?

But if you don't mind creating a new table for use with Fabrik you could try to import your data in it as a csv file.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back