fabrik_list_filter_all with another param not works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

In visualization i can work with fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13, so for example:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto

This show me all records (in map in this case) that contains word "pinto", this all right.

The issue is when i pass another param, like:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro

When i pass this second param pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro this show ALL resources in DB that apply pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=centro. But really i need only those related with "pinto".

Thanks!

Hi this one should be fixed in github now. Could you update from there and let me know if it works for you

-Rob

Hi Rob,

I just finish update from github and aparently not working, in my case like:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=visualization&id=1&Itemid=117&resetfilters=1&pmuj_recursosmujeres___tipo_recurso=servicio&fabrik_list_filter_all_13_com_fabrik_13=pinto

Is not working, mush show only one result (there are only 1 possible result).

I think i?ve updated from github correctly. I?ve downloaded the zip file and overwritte files from www folder. After in Joomla backend, Manage Extensions and Discover new extensions (only found a new extension to upgrade, i think was your update).

This is working for you Rob? I mean that github update was done correctly.

Thanks!

Now working! I don?t know why not working with a github update, by the way i replace the file

/components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php

And really with this new file solves GREAT the issue, so thank you so much Rob for you fix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back