Fatal error on list after csv export

kinkaz

Hi,

I just tested a csv export and it worked fine but when I came back to the list, I got this error :

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFullName() on a non-object in .../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6975

No, the list doesn't work : the error occurs with a blank page when I want load the list.
Also, it's like my list's elements have been reset or something : all of my elements lost their database name prefix (see attachment).
Before the export, they element got the prefix oqdeg_fab_inscriptions___. It's like they've been deleted from the table...

Attachments

• inscr-list.png
    inscr-list.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 156
What Joomla/Fabrik version?
I never saw this; there's a problem that the list shows "no data" after csv export (you must clear filter; I think there's a bug with the pagination settings after the export, the "Display" number is set to 100)

Elements without prefix normally are belonging to a form not recording to the database.
Do your list and form still exist?

I'm on Joomla 2.5.1 and GITHUB from last week.
I can't clear filter or anything, because it errors occurs in front and backend (if I click on "View data")!
My list and form still exist.
I also "lost" all the plugins I put on the list, it's like I've never set any plugin.

Can you click on "View details" ? Does it show a form, groups, elements?
Does your group "Inscriptions Moto" belong to a form?
Can you click on "View Data" in the forms listing?

The picture of your elements doesn't show the standard fabrik elements id and date_time:
Is the underlying database table a fabrik generated one or did you link your list to an existing database table (if yes, which primary key)?
Any special setups?

OK, my group did not belong to any form. I just set that my group Inscriptions Moto should belong to Inscriptions Moto form and now my data's back and I can click 'View details' ! (and the table prefix is back)

My id and date_time are still there and my primary key is id.

I have four tables Inscriptions - Moto, Inscriptions - X, Inscriptions - Y and Inscriptions which are on the same table odqeg_fab_inscriptions.

No special setup (Excel CSV export)

EDIT 1 : Export made on IE9 because I have the ERR 349 on Chrome (multiple content headers)
EDIT 2 : I just tested the export on FF, it worked perfectly. Tested it again on IE and it also worked. Sometimes I don't understand :/ But I still have the ERR349 on Chrome

Are the plugins back, too? Which ones did you set?
What happens if you export again?

I set receipt and redirect plugins and I manually reset them yesterday... I don't know if it would have made them coming back.

The export works well if I don't filter the data.
If I filter the data, l I get the message :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 100663296 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in ../libraries/joomla/utilities/arrayhelper.php on line 217

It seems that everytime I change anything with the export (trying to export or change the settings), there's a bug :/

the chome export bug should be fixed as of today.

Can you be more specific on what filter you are apoplying and when the error is produced?

Does your list contain a large data set?

thx
Rob

The error did not occur again as I deleted and recreated my table & lists... I think that the error came from my table structure or something like that.

Thanks for your help

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back