FixSometime File upload not working

olihya

Hello,
File upload is not working.
It is Fabrik 4.0 et Joomla 4.4.3
I have this error:
2024-03-26T15:58:11+00:00 CRITICAL **.**.**.** error Uncaught Throwable of type TypeError thrown with message "strip_tags(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, stdClass given". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/models/image.php(105): strip_tags(Object(stdClass), 0)
#1 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/models/image.php(51): ImageRenderModel->render(Object(PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), '/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass))
#2 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php(996): ImageRenderModel->renderListData(Object(PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload), Object(Joomla\Registry\Registry), '/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass))
#3 [ROOT]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php(620): PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->_renderListData('/images/BTS/Ado...', Object(stdClass), 0)
#4 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(1289): PlgFabrik_ElementFileupload->renderListData(Array, Object(stdClass), Array)
#5 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(1063): FabrikFEModelList->formatData(Array, Array)
#6 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(958): FabrikFEModelList->finesseData(Array)
#7 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php(735): FabrikFEModelList->getData()
#8 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.base.php(437): FabrikFEModelList->render()
#9 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/views/list/view.html.php(46): FabrikViewListBase->display(NULL)
#10 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/controllers/list.php(104): FabrikViewList->display()
#11 [ROOT]/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(693): FabrikControllerList->display()
#12 [ROOT]/components/com_fabrik/fabrik.php(200): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('')
#13 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(71): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#14 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php(73): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}('/home/lavitibea...')
#15 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(361): Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()
#16 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(208): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_fabrik')
#17 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(249): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#18 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(293): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#19 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(61): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#20 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/home/lavitibea...')
#21 {main}

Does it mean something for you?
Best wishes
Olivier

Last edited:
I explain better the problem.
I upload a photo in the form.
But when i want to display the list there is this error above.
If i use the ftp to delete the photo that was uploaded to the server, i can display the list.
Does anyone know what it is?

Another error in frontend:
ERROR 0 - strrpos(): Argument #1 ($haystack) must be of type string, stdClass given in /home/******/********/libraries/src/Filesystem/File.php:50

What are your element settings?
Standard fileupload or ajax? If ajax which max files?Element shown in list? How?

Any other non-default settings?
Which filename?

Element in a repeat group?

Hi Troester,
Thank you very much for your answer.
I had another website that was working
I have change the settings as it was on the other website and it work now, but... i don't what was the problem...
I'm sorry to don't give a solution
Wish you the best
Olivier

Sorry i have copy the settings of the other website and didn't note wich settings were modified.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back