Fileupload - it doesn't work in modal

bonghetti

Hi,
I have a strange problem. I have a form that in modal mode does not store the path of the uploaded file (no ajax mode). stores all other data but not the file upload. I have a re-name code (but I also tried without it) and nothing. I have other forms in modal and they work fine with the fileupload. Any suggestions?

I observe the log and this message emerges which I believe concerns the problem I am reporting:

8,Undefined property: stdClass::$openInBrowser,/web/htdocs/**********.it/home/*******/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/layouts/fabrik-element-fileupload-downloadlink.php,7

I think this is a notice only which should be gone if you reduce the Joomla error level setting.
Did you set anything in the fileupload "Downloads" tab?

I think this is a notice only which should be gone if you reduce the Joomla error level setting.
Did you set anything in the fileupload "Downloads" tab?

Yes,
I set the script for download file in the download tab, but I also tried without it, and in other forms modal is also present and they work correctly. I also checked the access level by comparing it with the access levels set in the other forms, but nothing. Moreover, as I wrote in the post, if I use the form in no modal it works correctly (but the other forms work correctly also in modal)

Strange.
Did you try to set J! error reporting?
You can also try "hack" fabrik-element-fileupload-downloadlink.php (for testing only). It's a layout file which can be overridden if necessary.

By activating the J! Reporting I find that in the table where there is the link to open the form in modal and there are attached documents (But whose form works and stores correctly) the error I report appears:

upload_2022-4-30_15-10-36.png

but I keep thinking, perhaps, it has no bearing on my problem

Hi, Unfortunately the problem is bigger than expected. Any new form I create and open in modal does not attach files in no ajax mode. The previous forms work regularly. Mystery...

Hi,
I'm running other tests. I have deactivated the opening of the form with link ajax modal and I encounter this error:
Warning Warning: failed to move the file: [TMP] [TMP] / php3wX3Mn to [ROOT] / a_dati / documentale / 970898 / practice /

I changed the premises of the two folders to 777
but I always have the same error

Joomla 3.10.8 upgrade? and if so, is it possible to downgrade?

Are you sure a simple fileupload did ever work in modal? I recall some issue but I don't know which combination of fileupload and form it was.

Are you sure a simple fileupload did ever work in modal? I recall some issue but I don't know which combination of fileupload and form it was.

Thank you.
I did not realize that the forms in which I had used the upload previously were not in modal. It's weird anyway ... and so I guess it's a bug, that this important feature doesn't work properly

Not sure if it's "aa HTML thing".
You should be able to use an ajax fileupload with "Max files" =1

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back