Filter+Date element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajyama

- Filter+Date element does not work, that is not able to match the value.
Was this underconstruction ?
- After settting filter and go back no setting, then I click add button, and then got an error.
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string ({tbl_event___date}) at position 0 ({): Unexpected character
- Date might be done the distinct in the filter list.

would be Order list plugin....

Before doing above thing, I had tested ordering list plugin, So this issue would related this thing...
whole joomla error message when I click the buttom add new record was
DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string ({tbl_event___date}) at position 0 ({): Unexpected character

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() www/index.php:42
2 JError::raiseError() www/includes/application.php:208
3 JError::raise() www/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251
Then I can not repair this. where shoud I take a look, pls tell me.

The element setting of {tbl_event___date} is attached.

Attachments

• setting1.png
    setting1.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 186
Date filtering is working on my site (field and dropdown, %d-%m-%Y %H:%M list/form format)
What is your exact fabrik version?
Did you try to clear Joomla and browser cache?

yes, all cache has been clear.
Fabirk was 3.0.6.2, Plugins was 3.0.6.3. This seemed to be odd, so I did update from Extension Manager, then got a error...

Errors

JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 2006 - MySQL server has gone away SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM ***_extensions`
Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->dispatch() JROOT/administrator/index.php:46
2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351
4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383
5 JController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:18
6 InstallerControllerUpdate->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761
7 InstallerModelUpdate->update() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/update.php:31
8 InstallerModelUpdate->install() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:169
9 JInstaller->update() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/models/update.php:218
10 JInstallerComponent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:661
11 JTable::getInstance() JROOT/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:928
12 JTableExtension->__construct() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/table.php:196
13 JTable->__construct() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/table/extension.php:33
14 JTable->getFields() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/table.php:92
15 JDatabaseMySQL->getTableColumns() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/table.php:132
16 JDatabase->loadObjectList() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:370
17 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1100
18 JError::raiseError() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
19 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

Did you do any GitHub update (e.g. to install additional plugins; ah, you must have done because of the order plugin)?
In this case you can't use Joolma update (or install a new fabrik download zip), this will mix code versions of fabrik core and non core plugins.

Update from GitHub and try again.

Updated & another issue

Done to update, however Extension list remains like attached.
Following error is not solved.... whist I m going to firegre out the problem again.
Call stack
# Function Location
Acutually I have turned all of settings off, that is like filter,ordering.
After those setting, this error happens, so I did it, however I can not get rid of this error.

Attachments

• leave.png
    leave.png
    32 KB · Views: 167
The cause

Call stack
# Function Location
I figured out the cause that is custom coord in display element has done, I was using joomla coord which is look up the element {tbl_event___date} in there, and worked fine. I don't know why this happens suddenly.

About filtering date element

Assuming there were some same dates, then filter list will show all of them.
I think same date should be merged.

I notice that shoud use the range filter for date element rather than the dropdown.

Range filter is working. thank you troester !

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back