Filter feature not working right in backend

angiras

I hate to bug you guys again ... but I've been tinkering with this all weekend and I've searched the forums and I'm not having any luck. I can probably come up a with a solution on my own if you can point me in the right direction ...

For some reason, the filter feature isn't working right in the backend. If I click 'clear' it wont clear ... it just goes back to the main fabrik backend page ... and if you try to change one of the values in the filter using the form, it just reverts back to the what you had before...

i.e. ... I go to the form, I put 'bob' in the 'username' field of the filter. It searches and shows me just the people named bob. Then if I type 'joe' in the username field and search again, when the page renders the username field says 'bob' and the form only shows me the people named bob.

I've thought it might have something to do with the fabrik session variable or cookies ... and if I delete them then it works ... until the next time I put something in the filter field ... and then I have to do it over again.

any ideas where I should be poking around in the program to solve this problem?

Thanks

Note : It works just fine from the frontend.

Id suggest updating to the lastest code in the SVN, or todays nightly build, which should contain a solution to this issue

Cheers
Rob

Sorry this has sat open so long. I got sick and went into the hospital and wasn't able to deal with it.

So this IS an issue with 1.0 ...

I updated to the latest SVN for 1.0 and tested it out before posting this and the search is still not working right - it just wont clear out. Now its not even working on the front end.

I assume we are back to the you need to log into the site to find out whats wrong part ... and I can't give anyone access as per my agreement with the client ... So I guess I'm on my own. Thanks anyway.

When I find the problem I'll post how I solved it.

Yup, that's pretty much where we're at.

If you can replicate this on another server we can access, we'd be happy to look at it for you.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back