Filters ignore calculations at bottom of column

MILORD65

Hello,

I have a list with fields that have the sum option in list view setting> calculation enabled. The totals are done correctly at the bottom of the columns but when I filter this list with filters activated in list> details> filters these totals are not modified and do not take filters into account.
How to adjust sums according to the filters.
Thank you for your help.

JPB

Is this list ajaxfied, e.g. set to Ajaxfy=yes or called via content plugin?
There have been issues with ajaxfied lists and calculations, which Joomla and Fabrik version are you running?
(Your signature is showing outdated versions).

Thank you for this quick response.
I've updated my signature.
The site is an intranet site under joomla 3.6.5. However I have updated a site copy (test site) under Joomla 3.7.4 and Fabrik 3.7 and I still have the same problem.
My list is not ajaxified and not called via a plugin.
Let's say that the total of my column in the unfiltered list is number A and for the filtered list it is number B.
I noticed that if in the configuration of the menu that calls the list, I put Reload Calculations on NO then I filter again, the result of the sum at the bottom of the column is the right (number B).
But if I then delete the filters, the sum remains the same as with the filters (number B).
If I put Reload Calculations on YES and I delete the filters the sum becomes correct again (number A) but if I filter again it remains the same (number A).
So in both cases, Reload Calculations on NO or YES, I have a malfunction but it is not the same.
I confess I'm a little lost ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back