Filters show duplicated data

lszlsz

Hi all
I have issues with the filters. When I filter my data they show the right data but multiple times. See on http://www.g-fras.org/en/knowledge/extension-directory.html
If you for example select ?Afghanistan? in the Country-filter you get all organizations listed in the database but each one several times.
What am I missing ?
I?m running the J3.3.6 and just updated Fabrik 3.2 from github.
Thanks for your help!
:)
Lori

Hi

Here are some more informations:
The 'Country"-field I'm using for filtering is generated via a database join as dropdown. I thought it might be a problem there and changed the field type temporarily to "dropdown". When saving it wants to change the field type in the database. When I ok that I get the error message:

Table 'db_name.prefix_fabrik_joins' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE prefix_fabrik_joins SET table_key = 'extdir_country' WHERE join_from_table = 'prefix_extension_directory' AND table_key = 'extdir_country'

I checked, the table is here, only the column 'join_from_table' is empty for all rows. I tried to put in the values from above manually, but the error remains.

:)
Lori

At the moment I get
Table 'xxx.yyy_extension_directory' doesn't exist

But in general: it's not wise to switch element types as they may use totally different structures (dbjoin a join, multiselect elements additional tables etc).
Following the error message displayed it seems you didn't select the id element as value in your dbjoin element.
This may be the issue with your filtering.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back