Fixed one problem to run into another... need help with this error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryusaikou

Ok so i got past the cascading dropdown issue but now I am having a problem when I try to add a record. I get this

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 978

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1086

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1088

Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/jconken/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

Any idea what i can do to fix this?

I, too, get that error when submitting a form since updating to 3.0.6.3-0:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in [...]/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

Last working version was 3.0.6.1.

same for me uploading a .pdf.

Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/dtl/plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540

Ok i did the changes you stated troester in fileupload.php and now the records actually get added, but I still have these errors
Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 978

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1086

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/jconken/public_html/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php on line 1088

Out of sight out of mind... thatll work lol. I have one more question for you though... Rob helped me make this .js
Code:
// do the code when the form loads
window.addEvent('fabrik.form.elements.added', function() {
    splitInventory();
    // do the code when the inventory field is updated
    $('masterdb___Inventory').addEvent('blur', function() {
        splitInventory();
    });
});
// this is the main code which takes the input from 'Masterdb___Inventory' and inserts it into various fields
function splitInventory() {
    //form_2 is the main form object, we're just setting els to be a shortcut to its formElements array
    var els = form_2.formElements;
    //get the inventory code and split it into an array
    var s = els.get('masterdb___Inventory').getValue().split('-');
    if (s.length < 3) {
        //incorrect format - don't continue
        return;
    }
    //set the serial fields value    
    els.get('masterdb___serial').update(s[1]);
    // set the barn descirpt field to be the first and third part of the inventory code
    els.get('masterdb___Barndescript').update(s[0]+'-'+s[2]);
    // format the date to be DD-MM-YY and update the datepurchased element
    var date = s[3].substring(0, 2)+'-'+s[3].substring(2, 4)+'-'+s[3].substring(4, 6);
    els.get('masterdb___datepurchased').update(date);

//trigger the cdd update
    var cdd = els.get('masterdb___Build_Basis');
    //create a mock event to pass into the cdd's dowatch() method
    var e = {
        'target':$('masterdb___Barndescript'),
        'type':'change'
    };
    cdd.dowatch(e);
}
It worked great in fabrik 2.x but I am getting nothing in 3.x... any ideas for that?

Troesters pull request should be in github now
No idea about the js I would have to see the page, and for you to tell me where you are adding the js

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back