Fullcalendar visualization summary modal popup

Status
Not open for further replies.

usdc-or

I'm certainly just missing something, but the summary is just popping into the top of the webpage rather than a modal when a calendar entry is clicked. I don't have any javascript errors. My understanding is that it's supposed to appear in a modal. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ah, thank you! It had just occured to me I should try that, so I did. It works! It's off-center and the times aren't showing up, but those are problems for another day.

I'm using a Gantry 4 template from RocketTheme (Chapelco)... what do you think is missing there?

Okay, for anyone who has the same issue with a Gantry 4 tempate (hopefully I'll be losing the Gantry templates soon), here is the answer. Also, dear Fabrik people, troester, and everyone who has always helped out: I would pay for support like I used to, but the company has said it's too difficult to invoice. :(

I added the following to my custom css file after noticing I'd already added some to the Gantry template css to get the csv download modal working. This is a great feeling for 4:43 p.m. on my last day in the office before a vacation during a pandemic! Yay, a small victory. o_O

div.modal {
position: fixed;
top: 5%;
left: 50%;
z-index: 1050;
width: 80%;
margin-left: -40%;
background-color: #fff;
border: 1px solid #999;
border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
*border: 1px solid #999;
-webkit-border-radius: 6px;