Google map element problem

babicamir

Heloo

I use element "googlemap but problem wehen I open record I cant see google maps. The elements in form are divided in groups.

I also Visualizations elements how works fine.

Help

Can you see any JS errors (same with your other thread about fileupload element)?
Are you running the standard Joomla protostar template?

On page i dont get any erros.

I also use googlemap and fileuplod element on same webpage and same form and nothing work. On fileupload element I get error "Opps. Still on dinosaur technology? Time to update".

I on web page I use templete genetarte by Artister, but problem occurs with the default template.

Web pages is running on Wamp server wit Win 7 OS.

Fabrik3.1 (on Joomla3) needs a Joomla bootstrap template, the the fabrik template is called "bootstrap", too.
So which Joomla version are you running?

Did you try with Protostar selected as Joomla template? I don't know if Arister is using the bootstrap framework at all, even if it does it may not support all features.

I use joomla 2.5 and I try with anoder default template like is Protostar...

Thins feature works on odter my sites

hi
So is the issue that the map plugin doesn't work with a specific template? Can you point us at the form's url?
Your initial post really does sound like its a javascript error - I'd need to see the page to be able to help you with that
Cheers
Rob

I use joomla 2.5
So you are using Fabrik3.1 (NOT Fabrik3.0) on Joomla2.5?
I can't see any googlemap (and fileupload) problems on my site when using e.g. the Joomla beez2, beez5, protostar and several other templates.

Which exact Fabrik and Joomla versions are you running (Fabrik download version, GitHub update....)?
Are you running any 3rd party components/plugins (with e.g. JS compression)?
Did you try to switch to an other template?

I tray evey template but problem still exist.

I use joomla 2.5.16 and Fabrik 3.1. I recently performed the update from GitHub.

Can you access the site and find problem, perhaps TeamViewer or otherwise.

Pleas help

Hi you will really need to put the site somewhere we can see it - thats a pre-requisit of us providing support.
I've seen a couple of people provide access via no-ip.com - http://www.noip.com/free which maps your local site to a no-ipm.com domain so we can view the site when your pc is on.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back