Hiding rows according to yes/no plugins

Hello,

I currently have a list with a databasejoin element linked to another list containing one yes/no plugin. I'm seeking guidance on filtering and displaying only the rows where the associated condition is marked as 'yes.' Could you please provide instructions or suggestions on achieving this?

Thank you

Both the lists don’t have pre-filters. When a user is completing the form that has the database join element, the user should only see one element of the rows that have been selected as yes.

Yes, I have added a pre-filter on the list providing the data where the databasejoin element looks for it. The list pre-filtered displays what I want, however, it doesn't seem to work as the user completing the form still sees all the options.

I have identified the solution by incorporating the following code into the "data-where" section of the database join element. I appreciate your guidance in directing me towards the resolution. Thank you.

upload_2023-12-22_17-27-33.png

Yup, pre-filters are not applied to the selected dbjoin table (it's a DB table, no list), you have to do it again in the Data-where

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back