How can I do This

nusilmar

Sorry to post this question here but can manage to put this working

I'm trying to create 2 applications whit user aware information.

first app. :

A table of software licence to be filled by me or other administrator ( special user ) or in backoffice and in all the records i will put the user associated to that licence ( using link table to jos_users)

1st question How to show the specific licences to a user (logged in) and not all the licences

second app :

A table of Invoices to be filled by me or other administrator ( special user ) or in backoffice and in all the records i will put the user associated to that invoice ( using link table to jos_users)

User|document|original value|due value

Would like to show to a user ( logged in ) only their Invoices , and to sum the due value

If someone would help me i'll appreciate it

I can use fabrik in any way except this ( user aware and Sum , average , count ,...)

Would like some help on creating formulas with fields ( field qty , field value , field total ( qty*value) )

thx in advance

HI

How to show the specific licences to a user (logged in)

Your table needs to contain the users id, then edit the table and under the access tab, select "id" for "User Views Only Their Details" and enter then name of the element that contains the user id in "Element/Column Containing User Id (csv's):"

and to sum the due value

Edit the "due" element, and take a look at the calculations section, under the "table settings" tab

Would like some help on creating formulas with fields ( field qty , field value , field total ( qty*value) )

You will either have to write some javascript to achieve this in fabrik 1.0. In Fabirk 2.0 (not yet released other than as an alpha) I will be adding a calculation element type which will allow you to perform these types of calculations

hth
Rob

Worked like a charm

Wonderfull component

just some problems that i think you can solve ( improve)

When showing the user only their details it should be an option to allow admin's ( backend groups ( manager , administrator and super administrator )) to also see on frontend of site. ) at least i can't do it

Yes, there's no direct option to do that currently, although you can create a duplicate of the table and give it admin access only, which would give you the same result (if a little less elegant)

Cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back