How to change the full name of an element

kail

<input type="text" id="josa8_users___name" name="josa8_users___name" size="30" maxlength="400" class="form-control fabrikinput inputbox text" value="">

I have used existing user Table for new user registration.
The generated HTML the id and name attributes shows the joomla database table prefix as well, which I believe is a security issue. any suggestion.

So don't use the J! user table but an extra one and use the jUser form plugin to synchronize.

So don't use the J! user table but an extra one and use the jUser form plugin to synchronize.
<input type="text" id="josa8_customers___full_name" name="josa8_customers___full_name" size="10" maxlength="255" class="input-medium form-control fabrikinput inputbox text" value="">

still the same issue. I have created new table customers.

Obviously you are still displaying the form belonging to your first list pointing to #_users.

Obviously you are still displaying the form belonging to your first list pointing to #_users.

No I had deleted the previous list and elements completely. however in new table name I used the joomla data base prefix. i.e. josa8_customers.

All I like to ask is weather I can have full_name instead of josa8_customers___full_name.

All I like to ask is weather I can have full_name instead of josa8_customers___full_name
No. If you don't want to show your Joomla prefix don't use it for your table name.
You said "I have created new table customers", so just do it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back