How to Create a Subform/Sublistview for an record?

webdev

I'm new in Fabrik and i am trying to create a small bugtracker for learning how fabrik works.
So i created the main form with its listview and i need to create a second table with form and listview for comments.

samcjkky.png

This is how my generated page looks like. How to get a form under the record for adding comments viewing them?

Another question, is it possible to display specific records in an list with a backgroundcolor depending on an dropdown value?

Best Regards,
webdev

How to get a form under the record for adding comments viewing them?

Take a look at either the Comments form plugin, or the Notes element.

is it possible to display specific records in an list with a backgroundcolor depending on an dropdown value?

Check out the "Use as row class" option in your element's List Settings. With this enabled, we add the value of the element as a class on that row of the list.

So if your element on a given row has a value of "foo", we will add the class "foo" to that row. You can then add a custom_css.php to your template (see the wiki), and define whatever attributes you want for that class ...

Code:
.foo {
   background-color: green;
}

-- hugh

many thanks for your answer. The option on how to make list entrys colorful works pretty good :) But could you please tell me where to find the Comments form plugin or the Notes element?

Many Thanks,
webdev

Check the downloads section on the main fabrik.com site, or do a github update (see the wiki) and "discover" them using J!'s extension manager.

-- hugh

Many Thanks! This soloution is working great! For hiding the Comment Section in the Edit view, i'm using css. In the detail view i provide the possibility of commenting.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back