How to create an excel like table ?

nusilmar

I have the need to show data in a table like display, with some formulas along the way.

I have 2 tables :

1st table : Table with persons details ( name , color , joomla id, canregister ( this will determine if this user will show in next table)

2nd Table : Table with person expenses ( name ( linked to 1st table ( DBJoin, filtered by canregister field) , date , number of jobs)

I have the need to show up data in this way :

---------------------...........person 1 -------person 2------- person 3 -------person 4 -------person 5

25/05/2015 .....................10................... 10........................................... 5...............................
26/05/2015 ....................................................................20.....................................................
27/05/2015...................... 22......................................................................................... 22.....
28/05/2015...............................................................................................................................
29/05/2015.............................................. 5.......................................... 20...............................
30/05/2015......................10.......................................................................................... 10......
31/05/2015..............................................................................................................................
01/06/2015 ....................................................................30....................................................

SUM .................................42................... 15.................. 50................. 25 ....................32
TOTAL ( 5$ per job) .......210 $ ..............75 $ ..............250 $ .............125 $ ..............160 $

Any way to pull this off ? Tried through visualizations but doesn't fit in any type ...

Thanks PaulV888​
That would work fine, my only problem is that i can only do a sum ( check example , i have 2 total lines ( one for sum of jobs and another for total paid for that jobs).​
My workaround is to make 2 copies of my main List and use one pivot table for showing total jobs and another pivot table for showing total money paid.​
If anyone could think of a way to join both of them into only one pivot table that would be great​

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back