how to fill the fields in fabrik sms plug-in

radvla

i have installad the plug-in fabrik sms, and I am trying to send a sms:

http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/Form_plugin_sms

To configure the form and added this plu-gin but I do not know:

1?) Where specify the message, I do not see an field to fill, unless what you send is the whole form filled.

2?) it is necessary to filled the field user and password, and if the answer is yes , how to do it, is is a default or prevalue.

3?) Is possible to use { } so as the number to send the sms change from one register to other.

The SMS plugin is a form plugin, means when you submit a form, the form data will be sent as SMS to designated number.
Yes it needs use and pass as provided by your sms provider listed in the dropdown.
Yes it is possible to use { } place holder.

How can I get the user and pas of the sms provider

Once you tell me where is the "dropdown" with the list, please tell me how can i get user and password from them.

thanks

This is the first time I've looked at the SMS plugin for 3.x. From a look at the code, it doesn't look like we currently do {placeholder} replacement on the number fields, and we seem to just build the message from all the elements on the form.

I'm raising a ticket to work on it to allow using placeholders for the numbers, and a simple message field, again allowing placeholders.

The provider gateway dropdown should be the first option on the plugin settings. If you don't see it, you may need to update to the latest version.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back