how to receive manual once subscription is paid for

mdevane

I paid for my subscription 24 hours ago and still cannot access the manual download. Actually, I can access it, but it says that it is being updated by someone else.

Can someone with a known good subscription try to download the manual today and see if they have success? I am not sure whether the problem is on the Google Checkout side or an actual technical site problem. I can access the other "paid subscription" content, so it appears that my subscription has been authorized and turned on, but I still can't get what I paid for -- the elusive manual.

Emails to Rob have not been answered.

thx, Mark

I'm having problems accessing the paid content as well. I paid for my subscription around 36 hours ago and have not been able to access the paid content. I wonder if there is a problem...

I just subscribed as well. I was able to download the manual the other day, and just tried again and it worked. The manual is fairly basic, BTW.

My problem is that I can't get into the bugs section. And I'm confused about what the extra support that I paid for is. Using the support tickets? I'm back in the forum for information anyway, so not sure if my money was well spent!

MM

I joined Mon and got access to the manual immediately, still never received a confirm note from Fabrik, just the Paypal receipt.

I messed my m/c up and tried to download earlier today and it was checked out for editing, but just got it now.

I received the PayPal receipt as well and like you did not get anything from Fabrik, but if I try to go to any of the pages that are marked paid content I get a Membership Required message.

I really wanted to get some stuff done this week, but I guess I will have to wait for Rob to reply here or to my email.

Hi All

I hope I or Alice have dealt with all your issues, if not please let us know so we can resolve them.

The main problem comes from AE subscription manager component which seems to be rather temperamental, there's a new beta version of it out, but unfortunately it has a know issue with dealing with lifetime subscriptions (which is the subscription normal members have). This means that we're continually checking paypal for new subscriptions, obviously with different timezones this can mean that people have to wait a day or so before we've activated their account, and is not an ideal situation, but we will sort it out.

@Melissa - what would you like to see in the manual that's not covered? The bugs section has been worked on today and should now be visible. Support tickets do get priority treatment over forum posts, so if you have something urgent that needs a response its worth posting there as well as in the forum. Have you also seen the video tutorial which explains how to create a form? We'll be producing more of these as the weeks go by, and finally there's the 2.0a release available for subscription members in the downloads section to test with a new element plug-in architecture and two new elements exclusively available to subscribers - a slider and a sortable list.

@Mark - I have repeatedly tried to email you, and have pm'd you on this forum as well. Your email service is blocking my mails based on my ISP's IP address. I'm not in the habit of unblocking these types of service by giving them my own email address as I'm unsure as to what they do such details, hope you understand

Cheers
Rob

Rob - Sorry you had problems reaching me. I will check with my email service to see what is causing the block. You were correct in that I was finally able to download the manual about 36 hours after payment was made thru Paypal.

All is good for now. Good luck resolving the subscription modules issues.

Mark

hi Mark - no problem, it was just frustrating to want to get hold of you and not, and I could imagine you getting a bit miffed at the same time! :D

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back