How to record the last value for hour and time

sales2010

Hello,

Please check the date element, the recorded value doesn't save the current hour and minutes.

For example, if i start to edit the record at 12:00 and press the Save button at 12:30, the saved value will be 12:00 instead of 12:30.

See the attached image for element settings. I use the latest Github version.

Thank you

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 208
I tested and couldn't replicate this one. Can you post the screen shots of the element's other tab's settings please? Perhaps there's something there that is effecting what you are seeing.

Also could you confirm that its actually not being stored in the database with the time, or that its stored in the database but not shown in the list view with the correct time?

Thanks

Hello Rob,

The correct value is not stored in database. In the list i can see the value recorded in database.

I tested again this morning after last update. For example, i have added a new record (same problem if i edit an existing record) at 10:37 and saved the form at 10:41. The recorded value in database is 2013-03-26 10:37:00 and the same value appear in list view.

I attached few print screens for more details.

Thank you

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Clipboard03.jpg
    Clipboard03.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 208
  • Clipboard04.jpg
    Clipboard04.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 200
ah ok I understand what you mean now, -Well that's just the way the date element works, the default is created when the form is loaded, not when its saved.

Perhaps try replacing it with the timestamp element?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back