How to set the Upsert plugin

Ajyama

HI, I have really confused the setting of Upsert plugin, Please give me some additional information or answer against following question.

connection - the fabrik connection
List - the fabrik list
Q1: Is this fabrik list either the master of list what it has the form plugin setting ?

Primary key - the lists primay key
Q2: Which the lisets ? The lists of Original talbe that is either of "FROM" or "TO" ?

Row value - The value for the Primary key element. Leave blank to insert a new row. Can use {placeholders}
Q3: Which the value of table for Primary key element that is either of "FROM" or "TO" ?
Q4: Which will the new row be written to the talble of "FROM" or "TO" ?

Values - press this to select how the current form's values are mapped into the update / insert. This opens the following window:
Q5: What is currenct form ? "FROM" or "TO" ?

Key - the upsert list's field
Q6: this is up to the answer above...? with a upsert list or against upsert list ?

Value - the value to update/insert into the upsert list. This can be a string or a placeholder. In the example above we are inserting the raw data from the current form's street and name elements into the upsert lists city and name fields.
Q7: Which is the value of "FROM" or "TO" ?

Default - If nothing selected for the value or a placeholder returns an empty value, then use this.
Q8: Does the 'default' means to copy with the master data, or to replace a new data of something else ?

The upsert plugin allows your to insert or update a record in a database table other than the form's current table.
So the "current form" is FROM
First we want to select which list it is we will be updating:
Connection...
Then we need to state that list's primary key

OK, I am sorry, still don know, So I would like to ask for certain, Is this right ?

These were the table of 'TO' ?
connection - the fabrik connection
List - the fabrik list
Primary key - the lists primay key

These were the table of 'FROM' -> current form data?
Row value - The value for the Primary key element. Leave blank to insert a new row. Can use {placeholders}
Key - the upsert list's field

These were also the table of 'TO'?
Value - the value to update/insert into the upsert list. This can be a string or a placeholder. In the example above we are inserting the raw data from the current form's street and name elements into the upsert lists city and name fields.
->If I put a placeholder, Is this right ? -> {current_table_name___element_name}
->Do we have to put the prefix of ' form_plugin_upsert___ ' ?
Or only {table___element}?
Default - If nothing selected for the value or a placeholder returns an empty value, then use this.
-> If the value of returning that I want to set it to ' empy ', What is the value that I put ?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back