How would i do this ??

nusilmar

Need to make a small app to control customer support contracts, and respective hours/incidents remaining.

Started out with something like this ( This is how i believe it should be done , but still not able to do it in fabrik):

Table / List : Customer ( normal customer data ( name, address, phone, ...))
Table / List : Type_Contract ( normal contract type data ( type of contract, total amount of hours/incidents the customer has to use))
Table / List : Contracts ( the main contract table, where customer contracts should be recorded ( contract id, type of contract, customer, total hours/incidents ( should automaticaly get respective value from Type_Contract table, based on type of contract selected. I've tried calc element but haven't sucedded yet), remaining hours ( This should make a running total calc on consumption table ( see below) to show how many hours/incidents the customer still has available)
Table / List : Consumption ( This is the consumptiom table, by contract ( normal table ( contract id, date , description, Time spent)

As i pointed out in my other posts i do know how to pull it of in SQL ( used to make this type of apps in MSACCESS ( yeah, right, please don't mock me)) but i'm not able to do it in Fabrik.

Any help ?? Please try to be as specific as possible ( don't give me vague responses because i'm really trying to learn the most out of fabrik but i'm not an coder)

And sorry if i made some english mistakes, not my language ...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back