Humble request

jdwilsonjr

Dear Fabrik,

It appears that our network is effectively blocking transfers from your svn and so I have been unable to use that method to access the ongoing improvements I trust you are making to the alpha version. Thankfully the forum helped me find and make the various fixes to the original zip file and Fabrik 3 is now up and running.

Of course I was destined to trip across the menu add item issue already addressed at http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20423&highlight=FabrikWorker and now I am caught in a digital version of the proverbial rock and a hard place.

My humble request is for any guidance you can offer regarding the schedule for the next pre-release Fabrik 3 zip file.

Thanks so much for a great product.

Fabrik 3.0 zip file available ! Woo Hoo !

Rob,

Thank you so much for your understanding in this matter. I know what I will be doing this weekend !

I will continue trying to figure out our proxy server so that I can eventually use the svn.

I just watched the balsamiq video and now anxious to understand that too.

Take care and wow.

Link not working

Hi rob,

Can you check the download link for fabrik 2.0.4 and also for Balsamiq 2 Fabrik component. I can't download them.

Thanks

hi

Looks like a couple of zips got corrupted during upload, both should be downloadable now

Cheers
Rob

Hi,

I downloaded the balsammiq plugin and tried to use it on 2.0.4 but when importing my xml it gave me some errors.
I guess the fields or components used inside balsamiq should be of a proper type or have speciall names.
?is there a guide how to use balsamiq for fabrik?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back