Is possible create own search plugin with fabrik?

caesarSK

Hi all,

I'm looking for ways to create my own joomla search extension. I have own tables in DB (biiig tables - 45mil records).

my idea:
in front page -> one input field for search -> search company by tax ID or company name
-> if a records (multiple) are found -> show result list with company name (company name is a link to single record)
-> if a record (single) is found -> show other info from other tables by ID

- option to display fields by user group (free/paid)
- pay gateway
- registered users can add their own records to companies (possible form -> separate sql table -> columns (company ID, value, user ID, user IP, user mail, etc.))

its possible create this with fabrikar?
thx

ok, another questions.
part of the situation is described in the first post.

its possible this:
Q1: I have a lot of data, so I have to divide the search results into several subpages (no, I do not mean pagination. I mean 5 subpages with pagination if I need it and diffrent templates). so I want to create a LEFT MENU that will show individual results (preferably via AJAX).
for example:
1. basic information
2. financial records
3. Employees
4. projects
5. another item

-> search input (search by tax ID or company name - search in two columns) in one table (for example companies)
-> if found record, show data on page "basic information" -> probably store ID in session
-> when I click "financial records" -> find records by stored ID in another table(s) and show it on page "financial data" (different template than "basic information")
-> and so on...

Q2: some of the data I've found, I want lock for registered user. its possible?

I apologize if I ask stupidly. the project I'm dealing with is very extensive, and I do not like to spend time with something that will not help me.
so I am very grateful for every answer.

It all depends on your capabilities and the desire to work with Fabrik.
You may also need Ajax knowledge.

Try it out and you'll know best.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back