Italian translation

fanna

Hello,

For anyone who's interested I attach here the italian translation for Fabrik 1.0.2. (of course backend only...) ;)
The files must be placed in site\administrator\components\com_fabrik\language\...

Attachments

• italian.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 310
Thanks Alessandro

This will be included in the next Fabrik release

Cheers
Rob

You're welcome. :)
Due to my laziness, you can send me a note when there's an upgrade available, so I can update the language files...

new Traslation

Hi all,
I'm working for translate all the file, for now the new elements for 1.5.0.x are translated.
I'll go backword...

hi

Sergy

Attachments

• italian.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 317
Hi
I've translate all the file (update at the last version of svn) and I test it for any errors due to quotes.. it's all OK

hi :)

Attachments

• italian.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 295
This thread is about the standard Fabrik v1.0.x Italian translation file. Volunteers help us keep our translations up to date, and we include these files into the SVN and ZIP's as we build them. If you are in a hurry to get the latest and greatest translation, you can copy the italian.php from Sergio's ZIP into the ./administrator/components/com_fabrik/languages directory on your server (assuming you run Fabrik 1.x).

Joomfish is something else entirely, this has nothing to do with it.

-- hugh

Yes, using the standard Joomla techniques for providing component specific language files. Basically, duplicate the fabrik files from your front and backend language/en-GB folders in Joomla, rename them into your language specific folder, and translate them.

-- hugh

my usual contribution for italia translate.

updated at svn1055

if can add it to svn....

hi all

Attachments

• italian.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 260
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back