J!2.5 filtering in admin malfunctioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems to be related to the search options, advnaced search all, search box.. does not seem to matter its position. above, headinge (toggle) etc.. filters are working fine..

Can you give me the exact steps I need to replicate this error, as filtering seems to be working fine for me on the backend. But there are obviously a lot of combinations of settings to do with filtering, and I haven't tested them all. So it would really help if you could tell me exactly what setup fails.

-- hugh

Is this still on Joomla2.5.16?
I think it's important to mention your Joomla version as Fabrik3.1rc2 may be running on J!2.5, J!3.1.6 and J!3.2 where the "old" Joomla versions may create issues.

Can you give me the exact steps I need to replicate this error, as filtering seems to be working fine for me on the backend. But there are obviously a lot of combinations of settings to do with filtering, and I haven't tested them all. So it would really help if you could tell me exactly what setup fails.

-- hugh
I just updated from git this afternoon.. so I will test and see right now

well, most recent update from git, seems to have fixed the issues.. everything appears to be working.. closing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back