Joomfish and Fabrik

do you get an error when you try to save the table?
Do you have write permissions set up for the folder administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements ?

No I don't have an error. It says: Table Saved!
However I had Joomfish installed before Fabrik and the Fabrik didn't recognize that so I had to copy manually content elements into Joomfish.

hi there

Do you have write permissions set up for the folder administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements ?
what about this one though? The web server needs write access to that folder to create the content element xml file for you. Are there additional xml files created when you save your fabrik table?

Cheers
Rob

hi there

what about this one though? The web server needs write access to that folder to create the content element xml file for you. Are there additional xml files created when you save your fabrik table?

Cheers
Rob

I have write access to that folder. I can save the table no problem.

However, Fabrik didn't recognized Joomfish during the setup so I had to put the files manually in that folder.

Also in details view my repeated group (with fileupload element) is emty. And I have it in the table view?. :confused:

Also in details view my repeated group (with fileupload element) is emty. And I have it in the table view?. :confused:
can you make a separate thread for the other issue please. Its easier to address one issue per thread.

Are there additional xml files created when you save your fabrik table?
what about this question I asked?

Are there additional xml files created when you save your fabrik table?

I don't get the table name related xml. Just the standard ones that come with Fabrik by default.

Is there any template how to make the xml or what could be the problem?
I have full permissions on the contentelements folders both in Fabrik and in Joomfish, and no xml generated at all.:confused:

I don't get the table name related xml. Just the standard ones that come with Fabrik by default.
Well thats the problem an additional file should be created there when you save the table

Can we go back to the start here.? Can I confirm you have done the following steps?

You went to tables->parmeters and select 'use wip/work in progess'.
You edited your table, and under the 'work in progress' section you select

Joomfish data translation:yes
and you select a field for the 'Title element'

You save the table and you get no warning but no additional file created in
administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements

-Rob

That is correct. I've done all the steps like that you mentioned above, but there is no output to that folder.
Also I had to copy xml files from Fabrik to Joomfish contentelements folder becuse Fabrik didn't detected Joomfish during instalation.

Dear Rob,
Could you please at least provide me with the example of xml file for the Joomfish with some basic elements and maybe some instructions how to make it to suit my needs.

For some reason it doesn't work for me and I've check and did all the things that are required. :confused:
Please help me.;)

Dear stltsl and Rob, I'm in the same situation than you. I did all the steps but the files inside the folder com_joomfish\contentelements weren't created. Did you run the solution of copying the files manually? If I get something I will post. Thank you very much and I'm sorry for my english.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back