Joomla 2.5.1.7: Add page class to a Fabrik form?

fabrikg09

I have a Joomla page of the type Fabrik Form. In Menu Manager, I entered in Page Display Options, a Page Class of "special" - without the quotes, of course. Saved the menu item.

But in an examination of the resultant Joomla page containing my Fabrik form, there is no class of "special" anywhere. The <body> element has no tag at all. The form itself does contain usable CSS markup such as
"fieldset#group16" but there is no sign of the CSS class I added in Menu item itself.

In the Fabrik Form > Edit Form admin panel, I think in earlier versions of Joomla! there used to be a tab where you could specify a Page Class to a Fabrik form, but there doesn't seem to be a place you can do that in Joomla 2.5 +

Can someone point me in the right direction?

TIA!

Well, the usual Joomla! effect of applying a class to a Menu Item, I think, is that the particular page is assigned a CSS class. That makes it simple to style any particular child element of that class.

The Fabrik form seems to only differentiate itself through this:

div#main > form#form_12.fabrikForm

and there is no sign of the class (in this case, "special") that I assigned to the Menu Item > Fabrik Form. I just wonder why this particular Joomla! class assignment doesn't seem to be working. It apparently works for other Menu Item types, which I use frequently.

Back