JSocial: Fabrik User Plugin can't update

I'm having trouble updating this particular plugin. Joomla updated to 3.7 and Fabrik to 3.6, all except for this plugin: JSocial: Fabrik User Plugin. When I click update, it just shows blank page with the following URL:
http://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer&view=update

Here's the screenshot
buybo5

And system info:

System Information
Setting
Value

PHP Built On Linux athena4-VirtualBox 4.4.0-75-generic #96-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 20 09:55:15 UTC 2017 i686
Database Version 5.7.17-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
Database Connection Collation utf8mb4_general_ci
PHP Version 7.0.16-2+deb.sury.org~xenial+1
Web Server Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
WebServer to PHP Interface apache2handler
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.7.0 Stable [ Amani ] 25-April-2017 15:36 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0

Hello,
Did you find a solution ? I have exactly the same problem. I tried to replace plugins/community/fabrik folder by the folder extracted from Fabrik site like I did for juser or Fabrik form rest.

I don't find informations about this plugin. Did his name change ?

Last edited:
kind of.
On the update page, on the left you have a xml link for the update. Go to that link, select the link for the direct download of the ZIP file, and then manually install it.
je ne sais pas quelle est la fonction de cette plugin, donc je ne me d?range pas beacoup, mon reseau est interne.

I had the same problem updating form J!3.6.0 to J!3.7.2 (F! 3.5 to F! 3.6) and followed vladimir84 advice. Thanks. (I did not have the problem on other sites with J!3.6.5)

Just to add that in order to get rid of the Update advice for the plugin plg_fabrik_form_juser, I had to manually change the version from 3.5 to 3.6 in the manifest_cache of the corresponding row in #__extensions

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back