Jump Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

msin

Hello

I have createt a form and under "Jump Page" I set a link to a "Table". I made this to show the user the data after they sent the form.
The problem now is that it shows only until "Add Listing" and not more. Only if I press "REFRESH" or press the link again it shows me the table. This worked fine yesterday morning, but I had to restart again and now it doesn't work.

Do I have to reinstall Fabrik or is there an option I forgot? Or do you have another idea to show on a second page the data sent by the form?

Many thanks for your help,

Marcel

Perhaps the simplest way would be to write a thanks message, rather than use the jump page.
Edit the form and in the "Thanks message when form submitted:" field write out your thanks message. You can include the form's data with the syntax:

{elementname}

Cheers
Rob

That's a good idea. But I have another thing. I made some fields unique so that the user can't order things twice twice.

First I made this with a table where I used the "empty data message" and this was great. It showed the data if it was successful and if not the empty data message.

I'm angry that this doesn't work again. Have you another idea for that?

How can I change the thanks message when I get an SQL-ERROR

Thank you for your help,

Marcel

SQL-Error/Title Form/{elements}

Home Neue Emailadresse registrieren Duplicate entry \'test@test.ch\' for key 2 SQL=INSERT INTO art01_fabrik_formdata_21 (`fabrik_internal_id`, `time_date`, `email1`, `email2`, `password`, `userid`, `confmail`) VALUES (\'\', \'2007-06-25\', \'test\', \'@test.ch\', \'6b76b5b54567ec0008287d11a2e9e22a\', \'63\', \'marcel.singer@msin.ch\')

Registrationsformular

test @test.ch

Hi

Ensure that your table has a primary key assigned to it, and that it is set to be auto incremeting.
This error occurs when you try to insert a new record with the same primary key value as one which already exists in the table

Cheers
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back