Launching new plugin element for fabrik Handsontable

It is used to add content without using repeat groups as well using it as an excel sheet. Go to handsontable.com to get more info

Maybe this is exactly what I am looking for. Currently I'm working with google spreadsheet to build the schedule for our school.
The data (adresses, minutes of lessons, times) of our pupils are listed with fabrik, and it works perfect for me.
The last step is to join the pupils names from fabrik in a school schedule also with fabrik.
I have installed the plugin, but when I want to create a new element in a list, the "handsontable" plugin is not listed.
Any ideas what I made wrong?

It is a silly question, but need an answer:
On github, how do we download the files as a package.
there are many files under fabrik.handontable

I've downloaded the ZIP-File and uploaded it into the plugin folder of my ftp-fileserver. Nothing appears.
When i try to install the plugin with in the joomla backend i receive this error:
JInstaller: :Install: Die Datei "?/.../tmp/install_54db19a5e0f0f/fabrik.handsontable-master/jquery.handsontable.js? existiert nicht. Means the file "jquery.handsontable.js" doesn't exist.
Of course. The file isn't in the github folder.
Propably the file is needed to install and work with the plugin.
Hm..

Hi
are far enough though to find the solution and the way to use handsontable as a plugin to the lists published by fabrik.

You know give me some pointers on how to do?

The use that I have to make is the following:

From a list handsontable empty, I compile a series of fields (cells, rows and columns) and I make a direct insert table on DB.
handsontable is for my client the best solution.

thanks to all

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back