list email plugin doesn't work correctly

varst

Please help me!

When I try to send emails from list email plugin, popup window still loading...
Error message:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
https://***********/component/fabri...65&ids[]=64&ids[]=53&checkAll=1&task=popupwin

listemailplugin.png

Last edited:
Please mention exact PHP, J! and Fabrik version.

Any error message/warning/notice will break JSON responses (i.e. produce popups with spinning loader).

So make sure to have J! System debug off and J! error reporting level off and try again.

Or
set J! System debug on, J! error reporting level to Max and check in your browser's network response to see the generated error messages.

PHP Version 8.2.11
Joomla! 4.4.0 Stable [ Pamoja ] 17-October-2023
4.0Zeta

One error was - $db =JFactory::getDBO();
Now is - $myDb = Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver');

but there's still another mistake with Error Reporting - maximum:
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ElementSequence::$tmpl is deprecated in /data03/virt44829/domeenid/********/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 11547

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property PlgFabrik_ElementInternalid::$tmpl is deprecated in /data03/virt44829/domeenid/*******/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 11547

etc

and - still produce popups with spinning loader....

What's may be wrong?

Attachments

• errors.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Deprecated messages are only notices for future (php) versions, they are relevant for developpers only but they will break popups etc.

Set J! error reporting to simple or off.

Hi!

J! error reporting is off.
On administration this plugin works fine, but on site still produce popups with spinning loader...
Maybe it depends from template?
I use Helix Ultimate - Starter Template of Helix Ultimate Framework.
PHP Version 8.2.11
Joomla! 4.4.0 Stable [ Pamoja ] 17-October-2023
4.0Zeta

It's working fine on my site with J!4.4.0/php8.2.

Check in your browser's network response for errors/warnings...

Email plugin on all lists in frontend doesn't work....
All my browsers (Safary, Chrome, Yandex) give same problem.

"Check in your browser's network response for errors/warnings..."
Sorry - how?
  1. Page Errors
    1. Incorrect use of <label for=FORM_ELEMENT>
      1. The label's for attribute doesn't match any element id. This might prevent the browser from correctly autofilling the form and accessibility tools from working correctly.

To fix this issue, make sure the label's for attribute references the correct id of a form field.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES
        1. 1 resource
          1. Violating node

So it's working in the backend?
Do you have WYSIWIG editor enabled? (I think this is not showing up correctly)

BTW: Browser network response
upload_2023-11-5_22-35-58.png

This feature is very important to me, but only works through the admin panel.
It still doesn't work on the front end, regardless of the template used and the list used.
Error checking is disabled.
WYSIWIG editor is disabled.
Do you have any more ideas?

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 8
As I said:
Check in your browser's Network response. There you may find an error message/warning (which will break the expected JSON response, so the email popup will show only the spinner).

Are you logged-in the the frontend (as superuser, like in the backend)?
What are your plugin settings? e.g. referring lists or elements which insufficient access rights?

Thank you for quick response!

I am logged in the frontend as superuser.
Plugin settings - for public.
I created a new list and try to use this email plugin there and the result is the same.
I attach a screenshot with the error that the browser shows.
Снимок экрана 2023-11-13 в 19.18.47.png

Please look at the Network tab.

If it's working in the backend it doesn't seem to be a general Fabrik issue but something related to your settings/Joomla template/3rd party plugins conflicting with Fabrik/...

For the network tab you have to select the failing request and look at the response.

It's working in the backend and "500 Unable to load renderer class metas" sounds like a template issue (see e.g. https://www.itoctopus.com/500-unable-to-load-renderer-class-error-on-joomla).

Fabrik needs e.g. &tmpl=component working.

Do you have something like Admintools or other .htaccess preventing access to certain files, disallowing certain URL parameters etc.?

I don't have Admintools or disallowing .htaccess
In the template index.php all is Ok <jdoc:include type="modules" name="offcanvas" style="sp_xhtml" />
I installed a different template and the result is the same.

I'm not an expert on this but there seems to be a problem with it:
jquery.min.js?3.7.1:2

POST https://suksutall.ee/et/component/f...mat=partial&ids[]=49&checkAll=0&task=popupwin 500 (Internal Server Error)

Network Log Row Name: 28?controller=list.email&tmpl=component&ajax=1&ren…&format=partial&ids[]=49&checkAll=0&task=popupwin/et/component/fabrik/list

Снимок экрана 2023-11-14 в 10.57.36.png

It is Network tab - failing request - response:

<!doctype html>
<html class="error-page" lang="et-ee" dir="ltr">
<head>
<title>Tõrge: 500 Unable to load renderer class metas</title>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<link rel="icon" href="/images/favsuksu.png" />

<link href="/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/template.css" rel="stylesheet">

<link href="/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/presets/{"footer_link_hover_color":"#FFFFFF","footer_link_color":"#A2A2A2","footer_text_color":"#FFFFFF","footer_bg_color":"#171717","menu_dropdown_text_active_color":"#252525","menu_dropdown_text_hover_color":"#59b536","menu_dropdown_text_color":"#252525","menu_dropdown_bg_color":"#fccc00","menu_text_active_color":"#2e010e","menu_text_hover_color":"#fccc00","menu_text_color":"#1a0808","logo_text_color":"#fccc00","topbar_text_color":"#1a0808","topbar_bg_color":"#fccc00","header_bg_color":"#59b536","link_hover_color":"#04d119","link_color":"#198754","bg_color":"#FFFFFF","text_color":"#252525","preset":"preset8"}.css" rel="stylesheet">

</head>
<body>
<div class="container">

<h1 class="error-code">500</h1>
<h2 class="error-message">Unable to load renderer class metas</h2>

<a href="/index.php" class="btn btn-secondary"><span class="fas fa-home" aria-hidden="true"></span> Avaleht</a>

</div>

</body>

</html>

Hi,
I have the same problem.
It work in backend but there is this error message:
Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 353

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back